27 E. Victoria Street, Suite E, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Call or Text (805) 252-9512
Review present tense and begin to learn past and future tenses. Introduce idiomatic patterns of speech. Vocabulary advances according to the needs of individual students. Class begins story telling
- Review of some aspects of Beginning II
- Past tenses forms
- Past tenses: regular verbs
- Past tenses: irregular verbs
- The past as an action in progress: Imperfect tense: I was walking (estaba caminando= caminaba).
- The past as a repeated action (used to): Imperfect tense: I used to walk (caminaba).
- The past as a completed action: Preterite: I walked (caminé).
- Verbs in the past with reflexive verbs, and commands.The practice of these forms will be done through conversation and exercises.